Hot Toys MMSDX02 Batman Official Pictures
Greetings heroes/citizen, I don’t want to write a long post today doesn’t feel like doing so haha :o: Just wanna update the pictures of MMSDX02 Batman with ridiculously awesome design and crazy amount of extra accessories. HT did remake a new Batman suit and this one is absolutely looks much better than the last one, looks like a lot of improvement were made especially the headsculpt. Warning! Tons of heavy loading + drooling pictures beyond this line.
The waist looks much slimmer, the suit is more movie accurate, I only hope it is as flexible as the last version if not better. I really like the angry looking face sculpt, (3 pieces face will be included).
From Hot Toys;
This life-like Batman collectible, is true to 1/6th scale, stands approximately 32 cm tall, featuring Hot Toys figure body with over 32 points of articulation and the movie accurate -The Dark Knight – complex Batman suit.
This deluxe version comes with two functional Batman heads:
- One features Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and Translucent Iris
- Alternate head features the sonar vision device ? light-up eyes (cell button battery operated- battery included)
- Three(3) interchangeable unique faces captured the Batman classic facial expressions, which fit for both two functional heads
The collectible also features:
- Newly sculpted and developed Batman complex suit
- Weapons and accessories -Transformable Sticky Bomb Gun, Back Pack, Grapnel Gun, Mini Mines, removable Holster, and two (2) interchangeable and Magnet featured Batman Utility Belts etc
- Three sets of interchangeable posing hands
- Deluxe figure stand with LED lights
Release date: Q1, 2010
Head Sculpt by Yulli
Head Art Directed by JC. HONG
Head Paint by JC. HONG
The Superheroes Base by Baseguardian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.superheroesbase.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.superheroesbase.com/contact-me.